We’re looking for an experienced and highly organised Administration Officer to ensure the smooth running of Wellbeing Enterprises’ administrative and IT responsibilities.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the frontline delivery team and will be responsible for developing and implementing efficient and effective administrative and IT processes and procedures.
- To receive and validate referrals from partners and contact the patient to arrange an appointment.
- Booking venues and preparing equipment and materials for wellbeing appointments and training sessions.
- To assist in the production of promotional materials for the organisation
- To be involved in the use of social media to promote Wellbeing Enterprises, for example Twitter, Facebook etc
- Assist with the smooth running of HR (e.g. monitoring training and recruitment records) and financial systems (e.g. petty cash and invoices)
- Organise and coordinate meetings using online calendars and monitor training course booking systems.
- Taking minutes and preparing agendas and papers for internal and external meetings.
- Maintaining paper and electronic records in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- General administration duties including: filing, photocopying, answering telephone calls and taking messages.
- To record and analyse agreed data for the team in accordance with the outcomes of the organisation.
- To organise the inputting of accurate and timely data into the team database and systems.
- To carry out volunteer induction appointments and co-ordinate the utilisation of volunteers across the organisation.
- Uphold Wellbeing Enterprises CIC’s core values: People, Place and Partners.
The details contained within this job description reflect the content of the job at the date it was prepared. However, it is inevitable that, over time, the nature of the job may change. Existing duties may no longer be required and other duties may be gained without changing the general nature of the post or the level of responsibility entailed. Consequently, we will expect to revise this job description from time to time and will consult the postholder/s at the appropriate time.
Closing Date for this post 20/07/2018