Maybe you are but you just don’t know it?
We think that there are potentially many more social entrepreneurs in the world and we want to find them!
If you have the following strengths we think you could become a brilliant social entrepreneur:
- Passionate about making a difference to the world around you
- Good at motivating others and finding resources to help you do what you want to do
- Good at spotting opportunities and solutions to problems, especially social problems
- Have a vision of what could be possible and belief that it can be done
- A strong desire to change things for the better
Our Lead the Change and Do it for Real programmes funded by UnLtd funds budding social entrepreneurs to develop community projects. We fund and support people aged 16 upwards and we have supported many projects including a pop up fashion shop, military airkit model club, sewing and basketball clubs.
We believe most people are capable of much more than they give themselves credit for.
Call us about your idea on 01928 589799 or email us on email@example.com or call up and speak to Tom Dillon