Macmillan Community Wellbeing Administrator
Purpose of Post:
We’re looking for an experienced and highly organised Administration Officer to ensure the smooth running of a community wellbeing service working in partnership with Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group and funded by Macmillan Cancer Support.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the project delivery team and will be responsible for developing and implementing efficient and effective administrative processes and procedures.
- To receive and validate referrals from a wide range of sources and contact the patient to arrange a convenient appointment
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Macmillan Community Wellbeing Officers
- Book venues and prepare equipment and materials for wellbeing one to one appointments and group activities
- To assist in the production of a range of marketing and promotional materials
- To assist with the social media duties for the organisation including maintaining Twitter and Facebook
- Develop and implement robust administrative processes and procedures to ensure the efficient delivery and monitoring of the service
- Organise and coordinate meetings using online calendars and monitor uptake of group activities using online and telephone systems
- Take minutes and prepare agendas and papers for internal and external meetings
- Maintain paper and electronic records in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act
- General administration duties including: filing, photocopying, answering telephone calls, taking messages and data inputting
- To coordinate the work of any administrative apprenticeships or assistants in the organisation
- To carry out volunteer induction sessions and liaise with volunteers, patients, partners and the wider public
Closing date is Tuesday 20th March at 1pm
The details contained within this job description reflect the content of the job at the date it was prepared. However, it is inevitable that, over time, the nature of the job may change. Existing duties may no longer be required and other duties may be gained without changing the general nature of the post or the level of responsibility entailed. Consequently, we will expect to revise this job description from time to time and will consult the potholder/s at the appropriate time. Date prepared: 23/02/18.
To download Person Specification and application forms please see downloads on the right hand side of this page.